Dance/USA is the national service organization for professional dance, serving a broad cross-section of the dance field. Established in 1982, Dance/USA champions an inclusive and equitable dance field by leading, convening, advocating, and supporting individuals and organizations.
- Dance/USA’s previous website design was outdated.
- Need to migrate the website from a custom CMS to WordPress and train staff on how to operate the website.
- The old site was clunky and the back end was a mess to manage pages and posts.
- Dance/USA wanted more graphical and visual representation of who they are and what they offer in an effort to attract more membership.
- Company was ready for a complete branding overall, new logo, colors, and image.
- Developed new branding for Dance/USA: logo, fonts, and color scheme.
- Engineered the most efficient content workflows possible, allowing their staff to easily update their website.
- Reimagined the site structure.
- Redeveloped membership and donation path.
- Dance/USA has a fresh branding identity that better reflects their organization.
- Members now have easier funnels to find information that reflects their individual membership.
- Navigation is simpler and more conducive to the overall mission.
- Site is more stunningly visual and eye-appealing.
- Site also loads faster.
- ADA Level AA Compliance
- Custom Landing Pages
- GDPR Compliance
- Integration with Vimeo
- User Administration
- Web Design & Development